The ANINZ Sintered Stone Dining Table brings luxury,contemporary aesthetics and long-lasting quality to your home.
Next up, we bring a hot sale item. Modern italian ceramic top black metal base rotary extendable dining table features a beautifully lightweight frame and elegantly slender base allowing for maximum leg room. The most unique feature is the use of Sintered Stone as a table top.This minimalist table would be the centrepiece for any contemporary space.
· ITEM : AN0120P
· Table Top : 12mm thickness sintered stone.
· Frame/Leg Construction : Carbon steel .
· Assembly : Minor assembly required.
· Extendable : YES.
· Maintenance : Clean with soft damp cloth.
· Colour : Table-top available in 4 colours. Please scroll down the page & select.
· Dimensions : Available in 3 sizes. Please scroll down the page & select.
· Shape : Round.
· Dining chairs are NOT included. Shop dining chairs.
· Note : colour and patterns of sintered stone may vary due to natural characteristics of the material.
Sintered stone table-top for durable surface yet light in weight.
Aluminum alloy legs with extra strength of support.
Unique leg design merges timeless sophistication with practicality.
Also available in ANINZ Ceramic Top Dining Table.
We provide customized services, you just need to provide pictures and dimensions.
WHAT IS SINTERED STONE
The sintered stone is not porcelain, marble, or ceramic slab, but a brand-new material. It is very different from the ceramic slab in raw material structure, production technology, firing process, and performance, and can be further processed.The sintered stone has a marble texture design, which can replace most of the applications of marble in home building materials.
Sintered stone is widely used in industrial fields such as interior and exterior surface of buildings; and residentially kitchen worktops or bathroom vanities, sintered stone has the following features:
· Weight : Thin & light weight
· Hardness : 6+ on Mohs scale. Very durable & strong
· Resistance : Waterproof, stainproof & high heat resistance
· Safety : Hygienic, sustainable and environmentally friendly
· Maintenance : Non-porous surface easy to clean. Resealing doesn't require.
TABLE TOP COLOUR
PAYMENT and PRODUTION TIME
Pay Deposit:Pay a 30% deposit per item. Or Pay in Full.
Production Time: Approximately 4 - 6 weeks from date of deposit.